Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One month

We have now been waiting for one month on Cathwel's list.  I find myself thinking "ok, so that's what a month feels like.  Now do I have 10, 20, 30, or 40 of those left until we get a referral?"  I'm not really anxious about it or anything--I've resigned myself to a long wait--but it is just interesting to speculate about.  Of course its been over a year and a half since we originally started the Taiwan adoption process, so one month is really a drop in the bucket any way you slice it.

2 comments:

Terri Fisher said...

We've been waiting two months on Cathwel's list, but for a special needs child. Fortunately I'm crazy busy right now, so it makes the time go by more quickly. Happy waiting!

Annie said...

Hi! I'd love to join you and follow along on your journey as well. We have just been put on the Taiwan waiting list officially on Nov. 25th, so we are one month behind you! I was just thinking last night, after all of the hard work and saving to get the first paperwork done and submit our dossier, now we have to count months slowly. That will not be easy!