Thursday, January 1, 2009

Moved up on list!

I just checked ASIA's website (as I have a habit of doing compulsively), and noticed that we've moved up to slot #2 on the waiting list!! And this time it looks like we moved because someone ACTUALLY received a NSN infant referral! Or at least that's what the tables show - I'm hoping to confirm this. This is very exciting, since ASIA has not received a NSN infant referral in almost exactly a year. Since our little bio baby won't be born for about 5 months, we have about 11 months before we could actually submit our paperwork to Taiwan, even if we were #1 on the list. This makes me optimistic, however, that by the time we're ready to submit we'll BE #1 and will just have to wait for the next slot to open :) I'm certainly crossing my fingers!!

3 comments:

Sarah k said...

AWESOME!!! This is very good news!!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Steve n Coco said...

That's great news! Yay!

nolablossom said...

Big congrats on your pregnancy announcement! I'm so happy for you and your husband.

Our hs is in Taiwan now. Can't wait to hear about the NSN referral in the next ASIA newsletter! This NSN referral at CY is such wonderful news! I'm relieved that the program is showing some movement!! Whew.