Thursday, January 15, 2009

We're having a boy!

I had my ultrasound yesterday and found out we're having a boy! We are excited :) Most likely his name will be Fox - we're still trying to think of a good middle name, so I'm open to suggestions. He is actually slightly larger than expected (I was exactly 19 weeks, and they said he's measuring 19 weeks, 4 days) and was VERY active during the ultrasound. The tech asked me if I'd had a lot of caffeine or sugar before coming in but nope, nothing of the kind. He was just doing somersaults and wriggling all over the place - really cute :) I made cupcakes with blue frosting for Chris and I to take to work this morning to tell our coworkers the news, which was fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like that name. :) Awesome!

Steve n Coco said...

Boys are fun!! Congrats!
Courtney