Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm pregnant!

Happy Holidays everyone! We have big news to share - I am pregnant! My due date is June 10th, 2009 so I am just over 16 weeks along. So far I've been feeling really good - not really any sickness, just occasional tiredness. I'm still not showing a whole lot, but I imagine I will be in the not-too-distant future! In a couple of weeks I will find out if the baby is a boy or girl, which is quite exciting. And no, this does not affect our Taiwanese adoption - we have planned all along to try to have a bio baby during the wait, and fortunately that has worked out for us. We're excited that our plans for our family are finally coming to fruition. I think I'm going to add another ticker to the bottom of my blog, so everyone can track my progress with me. :)

5 comments:

Sarah k said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah k said...

Congratulations!!! What a surprise! I am glad that it is working out for you guys!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

WOOOHOOO!!! If only I were there to rub your belly for good luck! ;0) Well when you show. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS for you and wow... blessed with no sick bug yet (knock on wood... wouldn't wish that on anyone). May you have a comfortable easy pregnancy with no complications or worries, easy delivery & a happy baby with a happy mama and Dada plus one more! Congrats again!

Steve n Coco said...

Yay!! That is huge news and I'm so glad it is all working out for you! Keep us posted!
Courtney

The Family K. said...

Congratulations on both your pregnancy and your move up on the waitlist. Certainly this must be a very exciting time for you!