Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dossier to Taiwan!

I confirmed with our agency that our dossier was sent to Taiwan yesterday! Yay! I have a tracking number and I'm keeping tabs on it :) Once the dossier is received by Cathwel, they will notify our agency and we will officially be waiting for a referral!! Yay!!

In other news, the pediatrician last week said that Fox is pretty skinny, and since he's 4 months old now she recommended we supplement his breastfeeding with rice cereal. So Fox is eating "food" now, about once a day :) He's not good about keeping it in his mouth, lol. Here's a picture for your enjoyment.

3 comments:

Dunns said...

congrats on dossier to Taiwan!! praying for a speedy referral..you never know!!

Fox,eat your yums & yums!

Debbie:)

Anonymous said...

He is serious about his food!!! What a sweetie!

Jillianne said...

First-I just finally caught up on your adoption adventure! That is amazing news! I am hoping within the next year to get to meet another little Logan baby!

Second-Fox is getting so big! I think he looks just fine, not skinny at all! Charlotte just had her four month check up last monday! I had actually already started her on rice cereal and was given the go ahead on clear juices and veggies/fruits. She has been eating three bowls of the stuff a day! Seriously, I don't know where she hoardes all her food, but it is amazing! She keeps trying to roll over and gets to her side and then seems to get distracted or change her mind and goes back to her back! I have to be careful whats on the floor now though because she shoves everything she can reach into her mouth!