Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yay for the 3rd trimester!

Today I am officially 6 months along in my pregnancy, so I am officially calling this the 3rd trimester (even though I have another 3 months + 1 week to go until full term). Fox kicks me like crazy these days..he's a strong little boy. I can visually see my belly move when he kicks, which is amazing to see. I haven't had many pregnancy symptoms at all during this whole adventure, and those that I've had I've been able to take care of with herbal remedies, so I'm certainly not complaining. I don't LIKE being pregnant (it is a rather uncomfortable experience), but I must admit I'm probably getting off easy. I'm hoping these last 3 months go just as smoothly, and the birth goes the smoothest of all :)
No real news on the adoption front. Seems the wait list is stalled once again. Just waiting for an update from our agency to see what's going on, and trying to keep my mind on other things (like baby Fox!).

2 comments:

Sarah k said...

It sounds like you are doing great!!! And I love to hear the word "herbal"... you go girl!!!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blospot.com
Taiwanindependentadoptionprizes.blogspot.com

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

Congrats!! Huge milestone especially when being uncomfortably pregnant weighs on you even in your sleep. Glad to hear that things are going well and you're healthy and little Fox too. That's great that you aren't having many prego symptoms... I don't wish mine on anyone (well I'm not now, but when I was it was not cool).

Yes, hoping for an easy smooth birth and peace of mind and comfort for you and your hubby and your kick happy little man.
=0) And add a dash of good adoption news too... that always brightens the days.