Monday, August 10, 2009

Final homestudy visit

Today we had our final homestudy visit with BCS - we actually drove to Topeka (about an hour away) to meet at the office, which was interesting. I think it went rather well, and now we just have to worry about the dossier-compilation looming on the horizon...
Fox was such a good boy! Didn't complain on the drive, nor during the visit--he was awake and cheerful the entire interview. We have such a happy, mellow baby :) Today was also my first day back at work after my maternity leave. It was super hard to leave Fox this morning. Even though I knew he'd be very well taken care of by his daddy (Chris now works from home), it was quite sad to walk out the door and drive away from my baby.

1 comment:

Dunns said...

I bet you're glad that's done? What was interesting about your last visit? Hopefully, your dossier will get to Taiwan quickly!! Do you get my posting about visiting when we return with Ellie in KC?

Debbie