Monday, September 29, 2008

Rumors..and Japan pic





Here are just a couple of photos from our Japan trip! The first one is me and Chris in front of Mt. Fuji, and the second is us in front of a beautiful Buddhist temple in Tokyo.
It was an awesome trip....
Anyways, we've heard rumor that we may be moving up another spot in line. Which is just amazing. Unfortunately it is not because of a NSN infant referral - but I'm not sure why. And we've heard no official notice about it either. But we may be #3 on ASIA's waiting list soon.....
Unfortunately even if we make it to the top of the list soon, we won't be able to submit our homestudy to Taiwan until our future bio baby is 6 months old...so we've got awhile :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! (from Mom)

nolablossom said...

Hello Amber,
What's the rumour? I think I am in front of you in the line and I am wondering.

I love your pictures from Japan - lucky you!

Cramber said...

Well, I heard that an ASIA family whose homestudy was actually already at Chung Yi (one of the 3) was getting out of line - for whatever reason. I asked ASIA, and they said they would let me know as soon as they had something to announce. I'll be sure to post whatever I find out - and whether I'll be moving up another spot!

Unknown said...

Hi Guys, Having lived in Japan for 7 years, I agree with your assessment regarding the country's beauty. Fascinating culture and history. Wish you success in your journey to adopt a child. Any child would be fortunate to have you as parents. (Uncle Chip)